Assorted styles of dress throughout the Knowne World at this point in time, which are not currently catagorized.
- "16th C. Spanish Working Class Ensemble" (PDF) by Dona Beatriz Aluares de la Oya
- 16th c. Spanish Working Class Dress (images) - by SpanishSeamstress
- Italian Renaissance Clothing - a breakdown according to region (Florence, Rome, Lombard & Venice)
- Italian Doublet Blog by Festive Attyre
- "Italian Renaissance Gown Construction (1470-1540)" by Mistress Leona Khadine d'Este and Mistress Enid d'Auliere, includes history/documentation, and patterning instructions for elements of the Costume.
- "Italian Women's Clothing 1490 to 1525, Focusing on Regional Differences" (PDF) by Baroness Briana Etain MacKorkhill - an overview.
- "Italian Renaissance Gown Sleeves" by Mistress Leona Khadine d'Este and Mistress Enid d'Auliere - includes attached, detatched and combination sleeves of many styles
- The 1541 Pink Bronzino Gown (Blog)
- Acessories to a 1560s Italian Gown - includes instructions on a pearled hanging belt.
- The Frazzled Frau: 16th C. German Female Garb - a collection of research images
- Mary of Hungary's Wedding Dress - at Frazzled Frau