13th Century Spanish
for men and women
- 13th Century Spain: Basic Garments from Jessamyn's Closet
- 13th C. Spain: Materials for Construction from Jessamyn's Closet
- 13th C. Spain: Hats and Shoes from Jessamyn's Closet - covers both men and women, as well as her reconstructions.
- 13th C. Spain: Accessories from Jessamyn's Closet - covers belts and jewelry
- Extant Garments of Fernando de la Cerda (1225-1275) - includes men's Saya, Pellote, Capa and more.
- Extant Garments of Leonor de Castille and Fernando - includes women's Saya& Pellote, men's saya & infant's bonnet.
- Other Extant Garments of the 13th C -