13th C. Womenswear
Images from the Maciejowski Bible:
& Tutorial Graphics (clicking on images opens a new tab to the original site)
- The 13th Century Female Dress - at Mediummaevum.com (several patterns and information available)
- "Tunic Type 2" - pattern for underdress & basic dress
- Documentation for a 12th Night Ensemble: Skin Out by Eulalai Hath A Blogge - discusses each garment and the shape of the pattern pieces
- An Easy Hat from the 13th Century by Cynthia du Pre Argent - instructions on making a "coffee filter hat"
- A 13th Century Women's Cap by Midieval Silkwork - includes instruction, illustrations & reference images