16th C: Flemish Working Women's Dress
- Constructing a 16th Century Flemish Outfit by Drea Leed - includes smock, kirtle, gown, sleeves, partlet, apron & headwear.
- Flemish Working Woman's Dress @ Festive Attyre - a beautiful reproduction of this style of dress, including research, period images, thought process & instructions on how to create your own gown of this style.
- Working Women's Dress in 16th C. Flanders by Drea Leed -
- 16th C. Middle Class Flemish Dress - includes research and images taken during recreation
- 16th C. Undergarments @ Festive Attyre - includes images re-created of partlets, smocks, underdresses, etc.